Are you a small to medium business owner with a website? Have you been thinking about creating a business blog but have no time (or idea) how to get started? Contentforclicks is a certified freelance copywriting business which can help you begin posting regular, optimised web articles today.
Why do you need a business blog?
- Establish your business as a thought leader and authority within your chosen industry
- Engage and communicate with your customers and potential business sales leads
- Build a large and extensive email database for direct marketing
- Drive traffic to your website
- Provides great content to use in your social media marketing strategy
How does having a business blog benefit your websites SEO?
- Frequent posts mean that Google will trawl (and index) your website regularly
- Blog posts can be optimised to include SEO keywords and phrases you wish to rank for
- Increases your website’s inbound links (hyperlinks which point traffic from one page on your site to another, keeping your customers on your page for longer)
How does a business blog differ from a traditional news/press section on your website?
A business blog is designed to be topical, shareable information that is relevant to all types of visitors to your website, instead of just to visitors who may have a vested interest in your products or services. For eg. a business blog topic may be headlined something like ’10 top tips on how to…’ or ’5 great ways…’ etc. A news/press article is written primarily to inform, whereas a business blog aims to engage with your visitors.
What are you waiting for ? Contact us for more information now